- Cleats are made in the USA from 0.06 extruded, mill-finish aluminum.
- Holes are 2" apart on center, which allows for multiple points of attachment on artwork and walls.
- Round holes hold firmly and will accommodate up to a #10 screw.
- Typical installation uses 12 #6x1/2" screws to attach cleat to frame and 12 #8x1" screws plus anchors to attach the second cleat to the wall.
- Generally, cleats should be at least 4" narrower than the picture being hung. This allows for easy centering as the picture can be shifted back and forth.
- Pictures hang flush to the wall with approximately 1/4" of space.
- When hanging very heavy pieces, a second pair of cleats can be used at the bottom of the picture for additional support.
- Can be used with locking t-screws for a highly effective security installation.
- Cleats are commonly used to install hard-to-hang items such as heavy mirrors, signage, and headboards.
- Additional Information
SKU HH03 Weight 0.2700 Manufacturer OOK Material Extruded Aluminum
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$5.45 As low as: $3.82
$7.87 As low as: $5.51
$2.59 As low as: $1.81
$8.03 As low as: $5.81
$4.13 As low as: $2.89
$3.96 As low as: $2.77